[Pw_forum] Restarting ph.x from a successful run

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 27 16:37:38 CET 2007

Thanks, Paolo.  (Of course, I meant "self-consistent").  Maybe this ability
could be a new "feature" in the next release of QE.

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com