[Pw_forum] Use -npool with ph.x?

Miguel Martínez Canales wmbmacam at lg.ehu.es
Thu Feb 22 16:16:09 CET 2007

MM> the problem seems to arise whenever I call ph.x with the "-npool" suffix

PG> please try the attached patch (wrt 3.2.1)

Thank you very much for the patch, Paolo. I've been compiling it (a couple
of files, namely exx.f90 and electrons.f90 don't seem to like -O2 with
ifort 9.1) and will submit results as soon as possible.

Miguel Martínez Canales
Dto. Física de la Materia Condensada
UPV/EHU
Facultad de Ciencia y Tecnología
Apdo. 644
48080 Bilbao (Spain)
Fax:  +34 94 601 3500
Tlf:  +34 94 601 5437

  "If you have an apple and I have an apple and
  we exchange these apples then you and I will
  still each have one apple. But if you have an
  idea and I have an idea and we exchange these
  ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."

    George Bernard Shaw