[Pw_forum] Re: About espresso on Mac with x86

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Sun Feb 11 19:02:51 CET 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Stefano Baroni wrote:

SB> Hi Carlos:
SB>
SB> I have not found any posts of yours in the forum.

carlos,

you have to be subscribed to the mailing list to be able to
post and you have to post with the _identical_ e-mail address
that you are subscribed with (you may have to explicitely configure
this in your mail program). if you have to or want to use multiple
addresses, you can try to subscribe multiple times and then disable
delivery to all but one of the addresses (not elegant, but it works).

SB> I think it does. I do not see any reasons why it shouldn't.
SB> If you have trouble installing espresso on mac os x, please report to
SB> the mailing list.
SB>
SB> Cheers
SB> Stefano
SB>
SB> On Feb 7, 2007, at 6:09 PM, Carlos López wrote:
SB>
SB> > Hello, I've been trying to compile espresso, and I've sent emails
SB> > to the
SB> > list but I haven't received any answer yet, just wanted to ask you if
SB> > you know if it will compile well eventually on the mac with macos X
SB> > with
SB> > intel processors and fortran and c compilers from Intel.

it has been done before. if i remember correctly, the topic has
come up a couple of times before. please check out the mailing list
archives. thanks.

ciao,
   axel.