[Pw_forum] About (7,3) nanowire coordinates

A Sen asen at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Feb 1 03:55:03 CET 2007

> The coordinates for the (7,3) Au nanowire are available on the Science
> website.  Check under the supplemental data for the paper.  This provides
> the positions in a_0 units as well as the forces on each atom.  If you are
> unable to access this, let me know and I'll send them your way.

Dear Derek,
                 Thank you so much for your reply. I have got those 85coordinates from the site (as referred in the paper) for the triangular lattice of (7,3) Au chiral nanowire.
However, I want to reproduce those set of coordinates. I would greatlyappreciate if you could please help me out in  generating those 85 coordinates.
Looking forward to your  reply,
With best regards,
Arijit