[Pw_forum] optimizing pw input parameters

meisam aghtar meisam_a84 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 12:15:54 CET 2007

Dear Osman Baris

I'm working on zigzag carbon nanotube. my problem is that my system doesn't converg , I don't know the steps in order that the parameters should be optimized. I don't know the mixing beta should be optimized or not! I have to mention that there is overlap in Davidson diagonalization.
Meisam Aghtar
M.Sc
Physics Department of Kashan university.