[Pw_forum] About ecutwfc and ecutrho again

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 21 15:57:54 CET 2007

Axel Kohlmeyer wrote:

> if you are using the "bm" vanderbilt oxygen potentials, those were created
> with a wavefunction cutoff of 25 to 35 rydberg in mind.

By the way, that O gave us odd results in water - we tested it
together with  a norm conserving, an O rrkj, and also compared with
Galli's results. All pseudos were giving the same numbers, a part
from the bm O:

http://www.pwscf.org/pseudo/upfdetails.php?upf=O.pbe-van_bm.UPF

				nicola