[Pw_forum] relax question

Miguel Marti­nez miguel.martinez at ehu.es
Thu Dec 20 09:57:07 CET 2007

Dear Zhentang wang,

zhentang wang escribió:
> Besides  ecutwfc = ? should be reasonable for Mn.

Although 60 Ry looks reasonable, I don't really know. However, as ecutwfc
is more-or-less system independent, you can take a simple Mn system (let's
say fcc Mn with celldm(1)~14 bohr, no need to use the full I-43m structure)
and check convergence.

Miguel Martínez Canales
    Dto. Física de la Materia Condensada
    UPV/EHU
    Facultad de Ciencia y Tecnología
    Apdo. 644
    48080 Bilbao (Spain)
Fax:  +34 94 601 3500
Tlf:  +34 94 601 5326

  "If you have an apple and I have an apple and
  we exchange these apples then you and I will
  still each have one apple. But if you have an
  idea and I have an idea and we exchange these
  ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."

  George Bernard Shaw