[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 6, Issue 39

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 19 15:53:42 CET 2007

Dear all,

I believe the message below needs to be answered by the
account pw_forum at pwscf.org - in order for lee0su to be
able to receive emails from the mailing list.
We see more and more of these spam filters.

				nicola