[Pw_forum] can these small difference between energies be negligible?

William Yim wlyim at puccini.che.pitt.edu
Wed Dec 19 14:04:19 CET 2007

Hi yuehua,

Your question may be oversimplified. Are you talking about the energies of
different isomers? If yes, then I agree that the differences are
negligible. If no, then please provide more information.

Best regards,
William

--
Dr. Wai-Leung Yim
Institut fuer Reine und Angewandte Chemie,
Email: wlyim at puccini.che.pitt.edu
Phone:	+49-441-798-3950 (office)
Fax:	+49-441-798-3964