[Pw_forum] Optical properties

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 16 05:50:01 CET 2007

Dear Kesong,

I have successfully tested Andrea's epsilon.x against aluminum under
QE-3.2.3.  There is a problem with the off-diagonal elements (which should
be zero for a cubic symmetry) and I don't know if he's had a chance to fix
that yet.  For cubic systems, the code works fine.

-Paul Grant

Paul M. Grant, PhD

Principal, W2AGZ Technologies

Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University

EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)

IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus

 <mailto:w2agz at pacbell.net> w2agz at pacbell.net

 <http://www.w2agz.com/> http://www.w2agz.com