[Pw_forum] how to convert a pseudopotential with semi-core states generated by OPIUM to PWSCF UPF format?

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Dec 10 22:06:12 CET 2007

On Mon, December 10, 2007 20:20, zhs064 wrote:
> hi, all
>       I'm a novice of PWscf. Does anybody know how to convert a
> pseudopotential with semi-core states generated by OPIUM to PWscf
> UPF format? Are there some programs for that or some suggestions.
>      Thank you very much!

Dear Victor,
once I did it, so it is possible. You should use one of the ___2upf tools
that you can find in the upftools subdirectory, I don't remeber wich one
but it should be possible to guess it from the file extension.

To build the upf tools you have to "make upf".

I hope this helps, Lorenzo.

P.s. please sign your posts with full name and surname, and affiliation if
possible.

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
+39 040 3787 511