[Pw_forum] maximally localized wannier function and k points generated

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 00:06:46 CEST 2007

Hi Nicola,

Thanks, and my apologies. I am upset very much  mixing
such a kind different biodiversity, indeed.

Of course, everything is OK on the right website.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

--- Nicola Marzari <marzari at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Hi Eyvaz,
>
> these are two separate projects:
>
> www.wannier.org and www.wannier-transport.org .
>
> Admittedly, they do similar things, but, as Xavier
> Gonze once said, biodiversity is good for the
> environment.
>
> 				nicola
>

> > --- Andrea Ferretti <ferretti.andrea at unimore.it>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> (note that, due to technical problems with the
> web
> >> site, want-2.1 is  there only since few days ago;
>
> >> consider to update to this version if the  case)
> >
> > But what I see on the website (www.wannier.org):
> >
> > Download
> > Wannier90 is now available for download!
> > Wannier90 (v1.0.2), released 04-DEC-2006:
> >

> > Bests,
> > Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia, and
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com