[Pw_forum] iotk_scan_dat & dos.x

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 27 20:41:34 CEST 2007

Hi Andrea,

Yeah, I've done a fair amount of nscf post-processing with the PWscf
package...DOS, band structures, Fermi surfaces, e-p coupling...without
problems, but all on metals so far.  This is my first "homework problem" on
a semiconductor (outside the examples, which all ran fine...at least four or
five months ago).  Let me investigate what's going on with my silicon
exercise a little more and I'll get back.

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com