[Pw_forum] 2D special points

Nicolas Chamel nchamel at ulb.ac.be
Thu Apr 26 22:38:49 CEST 2007

Thank you for your answer. Actually I know these references but to me it's a bit cumbersome to use in practice. I don't understand very well how to find the associated weigths in a systematic way with such recursive methods.

Nicolas Chamel

Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
CP 226
Boulevard du Triomphe
B-1050 Brussels