[Pw_forum] Re: Xcrysden error

Eduardo Ariel Menendez P emenendez at macul.ciencias.uchile.cl
Fri Apr 13 10:03:51 CEST 2007

Hi,
thanks for the replies. However, I want to visualize a .out file, not a
.xsf.
Please, note that the .inp files of PWSCF are visualized fine, the problem
is with the .out files .
May this be related to a particular configuration of PC-s at the ICTP? As
far as I remember, I did not have this problem at home.
Regards
Eduardo