[Pw_forum] Lost My Subscription

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:39:12 CEST 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Paul M. Grant wrote:

PG> My subscription to pw_forum seems to have disappeared about five days ago.
PG> Help.

paul,
you may want to check at the mailing list management
webpage, whether mail delivery has been suspended.

if your email address fails/bounces for a number of times,
e-mail delivery usually gets disabled (you are still subsribed).
i've had that happen to me a couple of times when we
had repeated downtimes of our mailserver for more than 24 hours.

cheers,
   axel.