[Pw_forum] Linux ia32 required additional flags and emits warnings

Alexander McPhail haskell.vivian.mcphail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:49:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

When trying to compile the complete espresso distribution with patch level
3.2.1 I found that I had to include a couple of extra flags in the configure
command

IFLAGS=
-I../include : so that in the compilation of iotk_error.f90 include files
were found
-I/usr/include/mpi : otherwise these headers were not found, even though
libmpi was found and configured

Also, during compilation there were many warnings like:

In file cegterg.f90:349
<snip>
Warning (155): Inconsistent types (COMPLEX(8)/REAL(8)) in actual argument
lists at (1) and (2)

Are these a problem?

Thanks,

Vivian