[Pw_forum] Re: Calculating generalized susceptibility with PWscf

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Sep 28 09:08:00 CEST 2006

Hi Derek: that looks like the "kinematic" part of a susceptibility
(i.e. a susceptibility with all the matrrix elements set equal to
one). I do not think that anyting similar is already calculated
anywhere in Quantum ESPRESSO. It would be good to have it! Thanks -
Stefano

On Sep 27, 2006, at 10:20 PM, stewart at cnf.cornell.edu wrote:

> Chi(q) = \Sum_{ij,k} \frac{f(\eta_{k,i})[1-f(\eta_{k+q,j})]} {\eta_
> {k+q,j - \eta_{k,i}}

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)