[Pw_forum] About diamagnetic calculation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 20:59:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

Presumably, you should read a textbook before posting
the question. Even you might have a look at Wikipedia.

>From Wikipedia: Diamagnetism is a form of magnetism
which is only exhibited by a substance in the presence
of an externally applied magnetic field.

Similar definition is done in Kittel's textbook.
Hopefully, now you can draw a conclusion.

Bests,
Eyvaz.