[Pw_forum] parallel compiling

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 19:29:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

My apologies interfering. It might be that I did not
read the threat completely.

The problem looks like the same I had before on a
Linux cluster. It turned out that I had to load some
moduli before typing "./configure". They were mpich,
blas, lapack, fftw, and ifort. Sure, compiled
libraries have to be compatible with a compiler you
would like to use.
I.e. if you like ifort compiler choose intel_mpich,
but not gnu_mpich.

So, try the command "module available" and choose
these what you need using "module load XXXXXX". Then
./configure
It worked perfectly in my case.

Bests,
Eyvaz.