[Pw_forum] Confusion between PWCOND and WANT

Andrea Dal Corso dalcorso at sissa.it
Wed Sep 13 10:04:06 CEST 2006

Dear Hai-Ping,

The use of PWCOND is illustrated in examples 13 and 22 and in the
following papers:

Surf. Sci. 532-535, 549 (2003)
J. Phys.: Cond. Mat. 15, 3731 (2003)
Phys. Rev. B 70, 045417 (2004)
Phys. Rev. B 73, 075418 (2006)
Phys. Rev. B 74, 045429 (2006)

Best Regards,

Andrea

--
Andrea Dal Corso                    Tel. 0039-040-3787428
SISSA, Via Beirut 2/4               Fax. 0039-040-3787528
34014 Trieste (Italy)               e-mail: dalcorso at sissa.it