[Pw_forum] Relativistics PPs + pp.x problems

Conor Hogan Conor.Hogan at roma2.infn.it
Tue Sep 12 12:49:57 CEST 2006

Just realised that the problem is so(nt) should not be .true. when
lspinorb=.false. in the scf run: a quick fix is setting so(nt)=.false. in
init_is_1.f90 for this run - of course the bug is still present for some
reason, but I can at least stop banging my head off the wall for today.
Regards,
Conor