[Pw_forum] about phonon calculation

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Sep 6 17:50:39 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 13:15, Ezad Shojaee wrote:

> i wonder if anyone could tell me where can i find a lecture about
> "representations"  ( for the use in phonon calculation) ?

it depends. For irreducible representations in general,
any textbook in group theory. For their specific usage
in the phonon code, there isn't much more that the
code itself and comments in the code, unfortunately

Paolo
--
Paolo Giannozzi             Phone:   +39/050-509876
DEMOCRITOS and SNS          Fax:     +39/050-563513