[Pw_forum] help:Sn phase transition

hailin yu yuhailin_79 at msn.com
Mon Sep 4 16:00:19 CEST 2006

Dear Stefano Baroni :
       Thank you for your reply.
       I have another question want to ask you. Can you tell me? Thank you
in advance!
       In your paper £¨PRB£¬57£¬10421£¨1998£©£©£¬you have discussed the
phase transition of alpha-Sn to beta-Sn by compared their free energy. Now,
I want to research the effect of pressure on the transition temperature. So
I want to know, it is feasible to research the effect of pressure on the
transition temperature by compare the free energy  under different pressure?
    Thanks a lot!
yuhailin