[Pw_forum] Non cubic structures

Srijan Kumar Saha srijan.india at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:47:09 CET 2006

 Dear Users,

 I just wanted to tell Celldm(1)  is in Bohr unit.
 Usually a, b and c are given in angstrom. So first transform a, b, c all in
Bohr and
 divide by a (which is in Bohr). Otherwise keep everything in angstrom first
and divide
 by a (which is in angstrom now) and then only change 'a' in Bohr to get
celldm(1).
 Definitely, b/a is a ratio between length.
 But we can't devide Angstrom by Bohr.
 It was not clear from Miguel's letter.
 So I just pointed it out for other students.
 Sorry I did not understand  my post might be annoying for others.
 I'll try to not post anything again.

 Regards,
 Srijan
 .