[Pw_forum] help: phonon calculation of Ag

hailin yu yuhailin_79 at msn.com
Mon Oct 23 16:58:29 CEST 2006

Dear all:
    I have calculated the phonon dispersion of Ag and our results( see the
attach) is well greement with a previous work( PRB 8,5532(1973)) except a
lit difference: along the [110] direction, there is a cross point (up two
curves) in the literature, while our results have no such a point ( alougth
it's seem too). So we want to know our results is reliable? If not, why is
the reason?
Thanks in advance!
yuhailin