[Pw_forum] Pseudopotentials for efg.x

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Nov 22 18:04:25 CET 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 17:30 , Josef W. Zwanziger wrote:

> While I'm on the subject of efg.x, can anyone comment on the
> input units for Q, the subject of my last post? The data is
> requested in 10^-30 m^2, but the example seems to be using
> barns, which is 10^-28 m^2. What's going on here?

well, the person who wrote that code left physics some time ago.
All the available information is, to the best of my knowledge,
contained in the code itself, in the input documentation
Doc/INPUT_EFG, and in example 24. If you find something
that doesn't look correct, it might actually be incorrect.

Paolo
---