[Pw_forum] problem in running PWgui

Munima Bora Sahariah munima at iitg.ernet.in
Thu Nov 9 04:49:46 CET 2006

Hi,

I am trying to run PWgui in my Linux 2.4 system and is having the following
problem

1. it says

  This is PWgui version: 3.1.1

 PWgui: using the system default "wish" interpreter

./pwgui: line 54: wish: command not found

2. I tried replacing "wish" with "itkwish". It does not work.

3. I installed ActiveTCL. Still having the same message.

Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks
Munima