[Pw_forum] Thanks and I need your help

Rahmat Gunawan s305igun at mail.chem.itb.ac.id
Fri Nov 3 19:37:40 CET 2006

Dear PWscf Forum...

Halo, my name is Rahmat Gunawan, I am a first year of Postgraduate Student
of Chemistry Dept. Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.

My disertation research use Quantum-Espresso and XCrySDen Packet. I am
beginner in this packet, but I always have problem in "input PWscf". My
research area is adsorption diatomic gas molecules on graphite. The
diatomic gas molecules likes: H2, F2, N2, O2 and Cl2 too.

Would You like help me how entry input graphite cell in PWscf Packet? and
I have another problem that in my Quantum-Espresso don't have chdens.x in
/PP, so my file in PWgui can not run my input.pw

Thanks very much for PW_Forum. Success for all Quantum-Espresso user...

Sincerely Yours

Rahmat Gunawan