[Pw_forum] Re: Different Gamma factors for Q-points in the same star

Andrea Marini Andrea.Marini at roma2.infn.it
Mon May 29 14:06:47 CEST 2006

> Hi Andrea,
>
> At least your k-points set looks very-very small for
> electron-phonon coupling constants calculations. Try
> increase number of k-points.
> It is worth increasing ecutwfc, too (say, up to 20-25
> Ry).
>
> Bests,
> Eyvaz.

Dear Eyvaz,

 	the results do  not change if I increase the cutoff to 32 Ry and
use a 6 6 6 MP grid.

Andrea

                                Andrea MARINI

        Physics Department, University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (Italy)
               - phone: +39-0672594894 - fax: +39-062023507 -

-- andrea.marini at roma2.infn.it - http://www.fisica.uniroma2.it/~marini/ --