[Pw_forum] [Re] Is it possible to convert the file format between 32

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon May 29 10:51:23 CEST 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 10:16, Xunlei Ding wrote:

> I use iotk_copy.x compiled on sp5, and the test.in file is just a TXT file.

iotk_copy.x translates from/to binary files produced by iotk, not
any file. So you have to translate each binary file separately:
charge-density.xml, gvectors.dat, and all files contained in
subdirectories K*/ , in the data file directory ("outdir"/"prefix".save).
Note that you will need input option "wf_collect=.true.", or else
the wavefunctions will be stored in a nonportable format
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it