[Pw_forum] questions on wf_collect

Xunlei Ding ding at sissa.it
Thu May 11 15:55:12 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I have some questions on wf_collect.
The calculations I did are usually first "relax", then "scf", then some
PP calculations.
In order to use CPU more effectively, I perfer to use, say 4 CPU for the
"relax" calculations,
2 for the scf and 1 for the PP calculations. To read the wavefile of the
previous calculation, wf_collect= .true. should be set  for all
these calculations. Am I right?
Another question is, what is the short-coming for setting wf_collect=
.true. , since wf_collect= .false. is the default setting? And are there
anything should
be paid attention when using wf_collect= .true. ?

Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely,
Ding