[Pw_forum] Re: ld: cannot find -lfftw

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 15 21:22:59 CET 2006

Hi Anne,

 Which compiler are you using for the installation?  If you are using the
intel compilers then it usually complains when linking to libraries that are
compiled with gnu compilers (gcc, g77).  One option would be to recompile
fftw with the intel compilers and link to that version of fftw.  Hopefully,
this will take care of your problem.

Regards,

Derek