[Pw_forum] use of starting_magnetization value when restarting an lsda cal.

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Jun 23 11:37:12 CEST 2006

It is ok to restart a calculation w/o removing starting_magnetization
definitions.
The starting magnetization info is used when the starting potential is
computed from atomic charges. This is usual case when starting from
scratch.
When you restart a calculation the first potential is read from file and
the starting_magnetization keywords are not used and make no harm.

stefano