[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Robert Oeffner robert at oeffner.net
Tue Jun 20 18:54:42 CEST 2006

Well, it seems that the readin.f90 file makes heavy use of forward-slashes,
"/", when denoting files in folders. This is unlike Windows that uses
back-slashes, "\". I'll need to experiment a bit more to verify this. But
I've successfully run other Fortran code compiled with G95 + Mingw32 that
opened files with no problems although these files wre located in the same
folder as the executable program. Will let you know soon later.

thanks,

rob