[Pw_forum] plotband.x

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Fri Jun 9 23:28:29 CEST 2006

Sorry, I'm rather new to the program, and Linux for that matter, so it
is not simple for me yet.  My calculation seems to go well until the
final plotband.x command (I'm basically following example 5 as a
template) when I get this:

At line 103 of file error.f90
Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace = frame or -ftrace=full

So most everything seems available except for the postscript file of the
band structure, which is what I really want though.  I assume that I'm
doing something slightly wrong that I can't see, so any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Luke