[Pw_forum] espresso 3.1 compilation

Fernando A Reboredo reboredofa at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 6 23:30:06 CEST 2006

Thanks
if anyone has the same problem to compiling in Cheetah at NCCS please change
the file
'config.guess' as follows
 #             IBM_REV=`/usr/bin/oslevel`
               IBM_REV=5.2.0.0
That is comment  IBM_REV=`/usr/bin/oslevel`
and add the expected output               IBM_REV=5.2.0.0
Please also thank Paul Kent.

Paolo I hope to brake my record again :)
Aaron thanks for the solution

Fernando