[Pw_forum] AlAs in field

Vivek Ranjan vranjan at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 24 23:55:01 CEST 2006

I am sorry, the earlier mail did not contain the input and ouput files.
I have attached the same in this mail.

Thank you.

Hi !

I am trying do a calculation of AlAs in electric field. I have attached
the input and output files with this mail.

There is a corresponding example in abinit for the same system. So, I
wanted to reproduce the results mentioned on abinit website.

In addition to the output file, I also get the following error message :

No match.
ATTENTION: 0031-408  16 tasks allocated by LoadLeveler, continuing...
ATTENTION: 0031-408  16 tasks allocated by LoadLeveler, continuing...
ERROR: 0032-184 MPI was not finalized  in routine unknown, task 14
ERROR: 0032-184 MPI was not finalized  in routine unknown, task 1
ERROR: 0032-184 MPI was not finalized  in routine unknown, task 2
                      :
                      :
                      :
ERROR: 0032-184 MPI was not finalized  in routine unknown, task 16

Can someone comment, what is the mistake ?

Thank you.