[Pw_forum] Visualization output of CP.x ?

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 21 16:03:32 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, Nguyen Ngoc Ha <nguyenhalvt at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Dear PWscf Users! Please let me know how to
> visualize output of CP.x, what tool can do this?

please have a look at the cppp.x tool which can be
used to convert native format data into files that can
be read with several tools. what would be the best
tool depends largely on the kind of system you are
dealing with and what kind of property/data you want
to look at. the preferred tool by many quantum espresso
users is xcrysden ( http://www.xcrysden.org/ ) which was
developed primarily to deal with data created by
quantum-espresso codes.

if you have more specific visualization problems, people
here may be able to give more specific recommendations.

ciao,
    axel.