[Pw_forum] Fermi surface

Miguel Martínez Canales wmbmacam at lg.ehu.es
Thu Jul 20 18:52:56 CEST 2006

Good afternoon everybody,

I am interested on calculating some fermi surfaces and displaying them
using XCrySDen. Anyway, I was wondering if I will have to play a bit with
our good friends awk, grep and a bash script or if I can be a lazy boy and
specify a few parameters in the input.

The XCrySDen site mentions something about Wien, and seeing that Dr. Tone
Kokalj has sent some mails to this list, I had some hope for "minimal energy".

Sorry for the quick question and thanks in advance,

Miguel

Miguel Martínez Canales
    Dto. Física de la Materia Condensada
    UPV/EHU