[Pw_forum] espresso3.0 different results in serial and paralel mode...

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 16:49:54 CET 2006

 Well, if the number of SCF iterations differ by so much, the
possibility that it is some kind of a bug and not just pure bad luck is
pretty high ...

 Could you post a) the progress of the total energies toward
convergence for both runs and b) the actual input file ?

 Also, it'd be nice if you could test the CVS version and see if this
behaviour is also there.

 Kosgtya