[Pw_forum] BHS pseudopotential for Quantum-Espresso!

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Sat Feb 25 10:31:33 CET 2006

Not in the original semilocal form but only in the KB fully non local
form: even when the semilocal form is read (as in the "old" format Paolo
Giannozzi was referring to) they are internally converted to KB from.

It would be possible to write a tool that write semilocal pseudopotential
in multy-projector KB-like pseudo in UPF formata and that would be dealt
with by all QE codes since they allow for more than one projector per channel.

This tool is however presently not available in the distribution.
And anyone interested can contibute it to the community.

stefano