[Pw_forum] compilation in SGI

Miguel A. Salvadó mass at uniovi.es
Mon Feb 13 19:27:20 CET 2006

Hi PW users:

Below are the steps I needed to follow in order to compile PW in a SGI
Origin with MIPSpro Fortran 90 7.41 compiler. Perhaps it can be useful to
other users.
1) Run ./configure
2) Edit make.sys and replace "-cpp" with "-ftpp -macro_expand" in F90FLAGS
and F90FLAGS_NOOPT
3) Edit iotk/include/iotk_config.h and replace "warn" by "error" in Line 84.
4) Edit Modules/path_reparametrisation.f90 and replace the two lines "USE
input_parameters, ONLY : num_of_images_inp => num_of_images" by only one
identical line before the CONTAINS statement.
5) make pw

Best wishes,

Miguel

Miguel A. Salvadó