[Pw_forum] about kpoints.x

Katalin Gaal-Nagy katalin.gaal-nagy at physik.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Feb 1 12:06:34 CET 2006

Dear Paolo,

related to this issue I would like to add a question:
The k-points are also used for phonons. In the past I assumed that I have
to normalize the phonon DOS with respect to the sum of the weights. Is
there anything similar for the phonons like in electronic calculation the
renormalization with respect to the correct number of electrons, which I
also should take into account?

Best wishes,
Katalin