[Pw_forum] Trouble in LD1.x

Eduardo Ariel Menendez P emenendez at macul.ciencias.uchile.cl
Mon Dec 18 20:04:34 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a pseudopotential for Bi, pbe functional, troulliers-martins type,
not warranted at all. Generating pseudos is my less favorite task with
ESPRESSO, but it is working reasonably. I remember someone (Axel
Kohlmeyer?) sent me other pseudo, when I asked
for it in the forum. I offer mine to put in the web site.
Eduardo