[Pw_forum] Electron-phonon interaction ...

Amit Kumar amit76.india at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:34:18 CET 2006

   Dear Malgorzata,

   It' s very nice to recieve your amiable reply.
   I told you that the error was due to some other reason not due to
   k-point grid I have used.
   Yes!!!!!!!!!! I have found out the reason.
   It's due to  celldm(3)  (= 16.0 ) I have used.
   If I use small celldm(3) like you, then I'm also not getting any error.

   But I'm little confused. To study 2D case properly,  we should use a
large c/a ratio.
   Right????????? Then why a big ratio showing some different  error like
   "can't remap k-point grid".
   Thank you very much for your kind help.

   Regards,
   Amit