[Pw_forum] problem with k-points

Sanjeev Kumar Gupta sanjeev0302 at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:31:50 CET 2006

Thanking You Amin,

I am step_4 , want to calculate elastic constant and electronic DOS?
At this step, is any specific k-points or same as we have taken in scf and nscf.

one another confusion, is that , it is neccessary k-points same in scf,nscf,bands,phX, phG,phL? how we will choose k-points for these diiferent calculation?

s.k.gupta