[Pw_forum] doing QHA calculations (contd)

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 11:58:55 CEST 2006

In this case I guess you can not calculate the free
energy. I am aware that somebody just neglected this
(imaginary) part when they got imaginary frequences,
but the correctness of this approximation is under
question, in my personal opinion. At least, you can
calculate zero point energy.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

<<../../servlet/Compose?To=tr.kelkar at ncl.res.in>tr.kelkar at ncl.res.in>