[Pw_forum] Q.Espresso-3.1.1: Error in compilation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 20:53:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

It might be for two reasons:

1) buggy compiler. It is known that there is (at
least, there was) some problem with IFC 9.0. Try IFC
8.1.
On my Fujitsu-Siemens laptop there was no problem with
8.1 ans SuSe 10.1.

2) sometime it depends on compiler flags (for
preposseing).

3) The information you provided it is not enough to
suggest more.

Bests,
Eyvaz.