[Pw_forum] Doubt regarding the bandstructure calculations for nanowires

daya sagar sagars_daya at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 14 18:06:00 CEST 2006

  Hi

   I am using vasp for simulating nanowires. I have a problem with bandstructure
calculation. I was not able to figure out solution for calculating the bandstructure
of  nanowires. Can anyone suggest me how to do the simulation using VASP. How should the input files INCAR, KPOINTS, POSCAR should be arranged.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dayasagar.